Vacancy – Voice Administration Support Officer (Part time)
JOB TITLE: Part time Voice Administration Support Officer
SALARY: Scale 3 – £19,452 – £20,706 (37 hours) / Pro rata: £10,515 – £11,192 (20 hours)
SUPERVISION AND CONTROL: Business Delivery and Performance Manager
PLACE OF WORK: Warwick House, Billing Road, Cliftonville, Northampton, NN1 5BE
HOURS OF WORK: 20 hours a week between 9am and 1pm
CLOSING DATE: 22 October 2021
INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD: W/c 8 November 2021
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To support Voice for Victims and Witnesses with a comprehensive reprographic and administrative service, to ensure quality of service in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Provide general administrative support to Voice for Victims and Witnesses teams and the Voice Administrator as directed.
- Process, produce and distribute all outgoing correspondence.
- Process and distribute all incoming correspondence.
- Assist in the preparation of letters, memos, agendas, presentations and reports.
- Monitor stationery supplies and provide support to the Voice Administrator for stock replenishment when necessary.
- Act as the point of contact for maintenance of office equipment, such as printers, computers, scanners and photocopiers.
- Develop and maintain electronic filing systems.
- Provide general support to site visitors.
The job description reflects the major tasks to be carried out by the post holder and identifies a level of responsibility at which the post holder will be required to work. In the interests of effective working, major tasks may be reviewed from time to time to reflect changing needs and circumstances. Such reviews and other consequential changes will be carried out in consultation with the post holder. The post holder will also be required to carry out such other duties as may be determined from time to time to be within the general scope of the post.
Please note all applicants must have been resident in the U.K for 3 years prior to applying.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
The appointment will be part time, unless otherwise contracted, and subject to the conditions of service of Voice for Victims and Witnesses Ltd.
The annual leave entitlement is 23 days (pro rota) with a further 5 days after 5 years continuous service.
Part Time ADMINSTRATION SUPPORT OFFICER
(SS) denotes experience of these to be included within your supporting statement
- Qualified to GCSE Grade C or above in English Language or equivalent and/or have experience in a post requiring the use of English Language to the above standard.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and prioritize work effectively with minimal supervision (SS)
- Proficient in the use of common IT systems including word, outlook, PowerPoint and excel and in the use of reprographic equipment.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail whilst working to strict deadlines in a pressurised environment (SS)
- Demonstrate a level of awareness of diversity issues appropriate to this role.
- Proven ability for maintaining confidentiality.
- Strong administration and organisational skills or experience in an administration or administration support role
- Excellent customer service skills and proven ability to resolve queries and enquiries both face to face and over the phone.