Our top 10 blogs for crime prevention during #StressAwarenessMonth
They often say prevention is key in many areas of life and it’s certainly true when it comes to crime.
From protecting yourself from burglary and anti-social behaviour, to online crime and bullying, we’ve rounded up the most read blogs from our archives:
- We’re in this together: tackling anti-social behaviour as a community
- 5 super simple ways to prevent burglary
- How to avoid becoming a victim of cybercrime in 2021
- Do you know what to do if an adult is at risk of harm and abuse?
- Think your friend might be in a violent gang?
- “Where’s Dave?” 6 tips for a silly but safe night out
- 20 tips for staying safe on the road
- How to spot signs of sexual abuse
- What to do if you’re being harassed or bullied on social media
- COVID-19-related scams: What’s out there and how to avoid them
We’re here whenever you’re ready. Our emotional and practical support can help support your stresses and anxieties.
If you have been affected by crime or experienced conflict or antisocial behaviour and would like support, you can contact us by phone or email using the details below:
Call: 0300 303 1965